Hello everyone! Aduh awkward abis nih. I've been following this blog for quite a while now, but this is officially my first post!! Yaayyy :DD
I just wanna say thank you for all of you for having me as your friend. I really feel thankful to be somehow a part of this solid group.
I have a lot of insecurities about the relationships I have around me, and I feel so happy, and thankful, and maybe a little bit relieved with every gathering event I attend with all of you. All that birthday planning and surprises, Winong's housewarming party, and all of those birthday cards, those are precious memories I'll always treasure :)
I'll be graduating this July, and once I realized I'm about to part ways with all of you, I felt a pang of regret and guilt for not knowing you better during my time in NUS. How I wish I were more proactive and approachable back then.
I didn't join a lot of gatherings and I didn't keep constant contact with you, so I really feel surprised, happy, and thankful for every birthday celebration you throw for me. Thank you, really thank you very much for the warm feelings that remind me I still have friends in university.
I remember feeling unfortunate for having to celebrate my 17th birthday away from my family. But your special surprise with 17 candles make me feel thankful for having such good friends that care for me :)
However, it's my 19th birthday that remind me the most of how much I will lose once I graduate. I am really touched by the surprise, and especially the card!!!!!!!!!
I know not everyone like drawing. And for those who don't like it, you must have felt very clueless on what to do with that piece of paper in front of you. But still, each one put enormous effort for drawing me. Until this day, that card has never failed to bring a smile in my face :)
This is farewell. But I don't wish to bid you farewell. I hope we can still be friends and meet up sometimes although I have graduated from NUS. I apologize for each and every mistake I've done that I haven't apologized for, whether I made them consciously or unconsciously. I know I'm not the most diplomatic speaker in the world and how I wish I were more careful with my words. I'm really sorry if I've said or done some things that may be hurtful.
And lastly, thank you. Thank you for being my friend. I really admire how solid this group are. Although I may not be the closest member in this group, I really feel thankful and honored to be your friend. Thank you.
6 comments:
:)
:)
You are and will always be treasured.. =) I'm glad to be your friend as well.. and as much as graduation signify an end of a phase of your life.. I believe we all agree that it is not by any means an end of a friendships. =) Congratulations!
:)
(btw di comment keliatan jelas beda co ama ce, 2 co pertama cuman pasang smiley doank. Hahaha.. )
congrats for graduation, keep in touch bo! =D
:)
Yeppp, makasih ya dah pada dateng!!
Walaupun gw dah lulus tetep keep in touch yah :DD
Post a Comment