SO Sweet.. Anyway, as usual, reva tanya comment kan? haha3.. so... don't be offended but I don't think this is the best that you can. The flow of the melody is very detached. And some parts are not clean. I guess you don't have much time practicing? =) But overall, thanks (though it isn't for me) haha3! I really enjoyed it! =)
baru latian saat it juga, baru nemu laguny soalnya chris. so in like 3 hours this is the best I can do, haha. will practice more :) thanks for the comment, hoho
13 comments:
Dedicated to Aris? =)
SO Sweet.. Anyway, as usual, reva tanya comment kan? haha3.. so... don't be offended but I don't think this is the best that you can. The flow of the melody is very detached. And some parts are not clean. I guess you don't have much time practicing? =)
But overall, thanks (though it isn't for me) haha3! I really enjoyed it! =)
waw, awalnya gua kira lu pake sound effect apaan nih keren bgt ada bunyi xylophone atau apaan, taunya harmonik imba.. keren lah rev, haha
baru latian saat it juga, baru nemu laguny soalnya chris. so in like 3 hours this is the best I can do, haha. will practice more :) thanks for the comment, hoho
woah!! 3 hours!! =) keren re.. ga usa digubris berarti commentnya..=)
Aih reva.... Kita gak dikasih lagu... T_T.....
hancur hati saya.....
huaaa huaaa
wahhh.. like comment tjokro.. =) maw ngomong gitu jg.. tapi takut kena marah.. =p
tjokro cemburu sama cewe....hahaha....
ga tau jg 3 jam ato ga, tp malem itu jg ketemu, jd mungkin 3 hours plus plus. hoho, iya tjok, tenang2, haha, nanti ada dh buat km
@Fenita: Lol, ini kan suara hati bersama, bukan suara hati pribadi... wkwk
ini makin lama pengen dijadiin facebook ga sih, pengen bisa like comment!
haha, @Hans last comment...
Masa mau bikin closed group di fb ?? Hoho
@ Tjokro: why not, haha.. cuma kekurangannya ya ga ada yang bisa liat kec kita kasi liat ntar.. tapi kita emang ga cari audience juga kan? haha
bener2, kayakny kta jg harus punya closed group, haha.
Post a Comment