It was just another day where I sat in silence, listening to a lecturer who goes on and on talking about his subject. While I was wondering how much longer I need to wait before dinner time, an interesting thing happened.
The lecturer was talking enthusiastically, when suddenly ..pop.. his projector went off.
For a few seconds I thought we're going to finish early. The lecturer wouldn't be able to continue without the projector. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that my lecturer is an engineer, an electrical engineer, a good electrical engineer.
He started working on the problem right away. Without being bothered to ask "what's wrong?" to the students who obviously don't answer any questions in the lecture theater.
He checked the settings, make sure it is connected properly to the power supply, etc.
It's still not working.
Finally he showed us the ultimate-engineering technique, the double whack technique, *whack whack*, he whacked the projector twice, turned the switch on and ...
It's on !! @.@
4 comments:
the whack comes with experience. whack wrongly and it will break.
hahaha, funny story though
Haha!! that one is the even the electronic devices is afraid of your prof!
haha..
Double whack technique.
Too bad i dun think it will work with Acer
maybe the prof heard Obi Kenobi said "Use the Force, may the Force be with you"
Teng teng tet tet te Teng tet (Star Wars OST)
Post a Comment