Well.. this song keeps coming into my head while watching the video. The lyrics are so good. Romantic in a way, but this is how I think a friendship should be as well (I bold the one I think is very sweet).. well..maybe not all of the lyrics are applicable, but ya.. I think it's nice and sweet. (I think my word of the day is sweet ).. Hmm.. this is not the bruno mars song, it's a very old song, I'm sure some of you know this song alr, and this is a little bit jazzy.. =) And for those in search for gf.. well.. you can use this song too.. haha3.. =)
I Love you just the way you are - Billy Joel
Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are
Don't go trying some new fashion ( I think new fashion should be okay.. =), just don't be too strange )
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care
I don't want clever conversation (Although we kinda do it all the time.. - yes revata, I am referring to you!)
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.
I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew (People change, if it's for the better, why not?)
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.
I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
(Not the love love kind, but as a friend)
There you go.. my habit is to criticize a song too!! =)
Just the way you are - Billy Joel
Teaser - I love you just the way you are.. =) Sesame street + the altered text of the song.. haha3.. kind of fun..
Yup, that ends my post!! =)
1 comment:
orz
Post a Comment