Friday, September 3, 2010

Stress symptom? NOT ME

Just to share wif u

1. She opened her door widely and turned on the music very loud. She sit on the chair browsing internet
2. She opened her door widely again and she sit on the table looking out the view from window in silence
3. Today, She played a music instrument and not sure coz I don't like the songs, I felt the songs bit gloomy.

Hm..she is my cluster mate, an exchange student not sure from where, but she is negro.
Hm..do u think stg wrong with her? Should I take any action? Or it's just my too-far thinking that she probably stress? Besides those three symptom I noticed there's anythg else went wrong.
hmmmm

2 comments:

William said...

negro? u mean African

try talking to her. If she shows signs of stress, offer a listening ear or inform your CL or RA.

You "noticed there's anything else went wrong"? what else?

William said...

sejak diganti background pusing bacanya, oi tukang ganti background (praj yah), ganti warna tulisannya hitam donk