Well... pretty much what's inside my head right now..
Jz now I've seen a girl hit by a car when she was crossing the road.. It's pretty scary, considering this is the first time I've ever seen this kind of thing in my life.. =( =( and it stuck in my head!! Thanks to Reqz.. =(
In any case, today is just another day for all of us, we went to lectures, having lunch / dinner, and for me dutying.. I just wanted to grab some dinner at Science canteen along with reqz and windy.. While we were waiting at the bus stop in front of the UHWC, we saw this girl crossing the road and then hit by a car.. It was pretty dramatic.. as the girl was "flying" in the mid air due to the collision with the car.. I can only scream, all of us were.. And super shocked.. The glass of the car was crushed, luckily not shattered.. but the girl bleed on her head and body.. it was a horrible sight...
A moment before, I was just talking to reqz and windy that I didn't want to go to science since it is very far from YIH and I'm dutying.. And we were thinking of the fastest way to go from science to YIH, in case some users need help. Windy suggested to wait for the bus or walking, reqz suggested cab.. Then windy suggested to "numpang" orang... then hans argued nobody will stop and help me.. I said, oh then I can just jump in front of the car and pretended to be hit by the car and ask the driver to just drop me in RVR so I could rest.. =( we all had a good laugh.. No more than 5 mins later.. that horrible thing happened.. I was shocked.
It reminded me how dangerous is jaywalking.. I really think you all should learn.. All of us are very vulnerable.. Don't think this kind of thing can only occur in big and busy road like orchard.. No.. this is the proof.. Just be careful and look around before you cross the road..
In a further reflection, it reminded me how short life can be and how small our life is.. It can be crushed easily, in any ordinary day. We should really cherish our life and furthermore, live your life to the fullest.. =)
These several days, I've been thinking about things.. and I might have a crush =( It is scary.. what if the person I like doesn't like me back.. haha3.. It is nothing really serious (it isn't like I can't get him out of my head or anything).. it's more like logically thinking we are suitable with each other.. (personality wise).. still contemplating in a lot of things.. but it's really scary.. I've never in this position before.. =( and considering how short life can be.. it got me thinking even further.. Something is seriously wrong with me =(
2 comments:
No need to think about those things again.
Just take that as a lesson to be more careful as we only can live once
and who might that person be? I seconded Tjokro's comment.. We have to live life to the fullest.. GO GET A!!
Post a Comment