Hm...kind of bad luck in the Monday morning
I became a bad person to point out or remind the person for his responsibility
coz he kept pointing me on doing his job, although it's a simple thing
I dunno I did right or wrong. Tell me that it's right!hahaha
I was thinking that Christina asked us to show to the person if we're unhappy with the person, talk to him instead of talk behind the person
I felt I did in a very polite way.
But the person said it's uncalled tone in the email
Hope that he realize that he's wrong and didn't felt offended with what I said.
2 comments:
haha3.. it's the tone that he has problem with I think.. =)
cause it's email.. so it's open to one's interpretation.. if you say it directly, the interpretation is clear.. then this thing won't happen.. =)
Yup2. Actually, he's okay with that. It's just he thought no need to be that furious. Btw, he's just returned to singapore this morning 4 am. He's been trying to settle stuff on his way. Perhaps that's why he's a bit rush on everything.
Post a Comment