Monday, August 16, 2010

Interviews and Auditions

well, as seniors, as always, we will go through the interviews part and auditioning..
Last year, I was the one auditioning and interviewing..so actually, I tried to be as detached as possible and being very objective..
But now that I'm doing is ushering and talking to the interviewees and auditionees and get to know them better, even before you are certain that he / she is going to get in.. it's kinda a lot of disappoinment and sadness when they can't get in.. =(

Well, I met this very nice guy during choir audition, he was very nice and I could feel that he was very lonely.. >< and I managed to talk to him.. and somehow deep within I knew that he won't be accepted, something wrong with his voice I guess.. ><
well, ignoring that I kept talking to him, telling him that international student can actually be guaranteed for 2 years staying, telling him about the timetable builder and all that..
Well, as I felt, he didn't get in.. =( =( If I met him somewhere in NUS later on, what will I feel about it?? I talked to him like for 1/2 an hour.. =(
I just feel sad about it.. =(

3 comments:

reqz said...

hmmm well, susah juga ya @.@
well if you happen to meet him some day later, mending jangan diungkit2 lagi seh ya yg ttg audition ini gtu.

ho oh, soalny ya mgkn emang dy orangny baik gtu, tapi kan kalo emang buat choir gtu jga perlu suara yg bagus gtu jga kan.. jadi ya mgkn emang choir bukan tempat yg pas aj gtu seh ya buat dy... wheee, bingung jga hahaha.

™© said...

Setuju ama reqz...
Just act normal, dan ya kalau dia yang ungkit2 lagi, paling suruh dia coba NUS Stage atau Dance aja...

Haha.....

meanwhatyousay said...

hmph.. emang mesti act normal jg si.. =(.. Hu2.. Thanks yah.. =)