I went for shopping with Helen ytd. After finishing our shopping, Helen was going to the US embassy collecting her visa and hence we separated. I was about to go home using bus 143... Well, being in Singapore for 2.5years, going to Orchard for quite some times, I didn't really know how to get the bus 143 from Orchard to go back to NUS directly. Even after Helen told me to take the 143 in front of Tangs, I didn't know how to go there. So, I took up the safest options: MRT. I actually planned the route to be MRT Orchard-MRT dhoby ghaut-change to purple line-Harboutfront-shopping around in Vivo-bus 143/10/30/... to go back to PGP.
At the end, I took MRT from Orchard, but I forgot to get off at Dhoby ghaut and I got off 1 stop later at Cityhall. Got there, I directly went for the opposite train to get back to Dhoby ghaut but I mistakenly took the green line train to Bugis. This happened coz when my train stopped at Cityhall, the opposite train stopped at the same time and I just run there and forgot that it's a train for you to get to green line, not going back to you previous stop at red line. Such a stupid experience though.
I was thinking perhaps I depended to much to others coz everytime going out, most likely there are people who know route better than me so I could just follow and follow..hahahhaha...
6 comments:
pertamax diamankan
gw kayak half expect post kayak gini begitu gw liat cuman ada 1 comment...
always check before you ride
haha, jangan salah..
Waktu itu aku jg pernah kyk gitu di City Hall.
Dari Green Line, lgsg lari mau pindah ke Red Line, maunya ke arah Dhobby Ghaut, tapi malah ke arah Marina Bay.
Parahnya, udah masuk ke dalam, si Hartono diliat malah berdiri di depan pintu dan gak masuk...
Bukannya kasih tahu, malah di pangseh... wew
wah yg pengalaman tjokro lebih keren.hwaha
pengalaman tjokro judulnya : betrayed by my twins.. =)
Post a Comment