Friday... A very mystical day.
It's the last day of most people working.
It's the day when Islamic have their worships.
It's the day when people celebrate the 'Good Friday'.
It's the day which the 13th more likely to fall (source: Wiki).
It's the day the new 'The Ridge Magazine' is launching.
It's the day of ExxonMobil's Timber Fest.
It's the day of my first post in this blog...
Basically, today is just another Friday. We play DotA on Friday night to relieve out the stress we've accumulated for 5 days. Sometimes, we share our thoughts, we discuss something useless (and very geek-y), we listen to Dr. RU and his theories. It's fun.
As I'm writing this blog, I start thinking Friday can be the day for us to at least read through this blog on each week.
Lastly, please forgive me for my poor English...
6 comments:
Well, jumat kemarin kalian ga maen dotA.. but we did share random thoughts and ada Dr. RU.. =) although it's actually thursday night.. =) but, it was officially friday morning.. =) Happy weekend!
wow, Dr. RU... theory apa c? gw td masi ga jelas
by the way, timing nya blog ini masi ngaco ya? bkn Singapore Time mksdnya
haha3.. teori scientifically apa yang bikin cewek itu dibilang cantik n cowok itu dibilang ganteng.. + teori apa yang bikin kita suka ama cewek / cowok..
hahah3..
Dr* RU?
hmm, I think I missed some important things, especially the Dr* RU theory, haha..
Post a Comment