Friday, August 27, 2010

Love will find a way

This song keep playing in my head.. I know everyone knows the song alr.. but just for the sake of us know the lyrics and for kge to play the song when we gather, I'll post it here.. =)
in a side note, it's a motivational song buat kalian semua (hint2 : Dr. RU).. especially buat pak dokternya sendiri.. meskipun yg kynya paling cocok uda ada yang punya, tetep klo jodoh pasti ketemu pak... =)

Love Will Find a Way - Lion King.. =) Enjoy!


In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you

They'd know
Love will find a way
Anywhere we go
We're home
If we are there together

Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

I know love will find a way

7 comments:

CuS said...

cieh, Christina...yang lagi nge-crush nih..haha

CuS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thanks....

meanwhatyousay said...

ga gitu kali cus.. =( ini motivational song buat dr RU.. =)

CuS said...

jadi yang anonymous tuh Revata ya?

レイ・サクラバ said...

bukan g, g belom comment, ga tau tu sapa

meanwhatyousay said...

wah.. siapa tuh yang anonymous? hmm...