Finally, I'm done with my Design Project for this semester!! :DFeeling like I need to boast a bit.. This is the picture and video of what me and my teammates made the last few weeks :)
It seems simple, but it's really not that easy to do. We spent more than 100 hours to make this thing works.
After taking this module, I realize how hard it is to come out with new electronic gadgets. I salute those who first came out with computers, hand phones, TVs, radios, etc. Can't imagine how they could come out with those. Now, I won't complain so much about PGP transponder that keeps failing. The mere fact that it works most of the time needs to be respected.. Haha..
This is the video.. Don't expect too much from it though.. Lol..
7 comments:
Selamat Gan akhirnya selesai desgn projectnya!! Konsep alatnya keren, tapi kok gede ditu ya bandnya, haha.. anyway good job!
IMBAAAA itu pake voice command? keren banget.. salut salut salut.. =)
keren har keren, wkwkwk.. selamat!
uwoooo...
imba lah... wkwk
Tulangku jd keliatan cupu banget
haha
lol iya neh parah lah har imbaaaa! =)
WAHHHH it's really cool! marvelous job Har...
Btw I like ur last comment: "I won't complain if pgp transponder failed"
Also, Tjokro's comment on "tulangku keliatan cupu bgt"..these twin are really cute......
Btw, I laughed alot watching this video. really robot!
Wah Har, bisa jadi inventor trus nama u terkenal tar Har...
Orz Orz
Post a Comment